HIDROELECTRIC ENERGY / WIND ENERGY/ PHOTOVOLTAIC SOLAR ENERGY:
+ Testing and Commissioning
· Factory Tests
· On Site Tests
· Commissioning of equipment and facilities
+ Operation of equipment and facilities
· Operation and manipulation of Power Plants and Substations
· Operation by remote control
· Daily, weekly and monthly periodical routines
· Preventive Maintenance
· Annual Periodical Maintenance
· Malfunctions Repair
· Customer Service and On-Line Diagnostics
· Emergency Service 24/7
+ On-line malfunction resolution in equipments and electrical equipment and installations
· Power Plants
· Industrial Plants
· Command and Control
· Electrical Machines
· Software and PLC programming
· Sequence Command
· Remote Alarm
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF POWER SYSTEMS:
Our company has experienced and qualified employees for operation and maintenance of small hydroelectric Power Plants, Wind Farms and Photovoltaic Powerstations.
These activities in detail are:
+ The Key Documents:
· Daily report with the operation and events register
· Weekly periodical routine carried out by the operator, which includes a register of all the equipment check ups and the routine maintenance.
· Operation and Maintenance Manual, that contains equipments registers, plan of preventive maintenance registers and all corrective maintenance.
· Health and Safety Manual complying with legal requirements.
· Emergency and Evacuation Plans in accordance with legal requirements.
· Spare parts list inventory and their allocation history.
+ Other internal control documents:
· Weekly reports
· Weekly production and revenue spread sheets by Power Plant and comparative analysis with the forecasts.
· Monthly reports, with particular analysis of production and revenue losses.
· Annual reports, witch includes following year plan and budget.
Our 15 years experience, in association with the framework provided by the above mentioned documentation and implementation, allows us to have a detailed and effective control over our Clients Power Plants.
Consequently, we can guarantee to our Clients a maximized use of the available water flow, either by careful management of the resources, either by the availability of its equipment and facilities. i.e.:
· Increasing the efficiency of operation and
· Reduce to the minimum term production losses due to malfunction.
Except for the failures in the power grid and assuming that equipment and facilities are in perfect condition and have been properly maintained, it is possible to achieve gains in overall efficiency by 5% and limit production losses to 0.5%.
Our maintenance action also extends to the inspection of turbines and power generators, as well as the maintenance of PLC units and their programs.
In the particular case of turbine wheels, we can also proceed with the welding of small areas affected by cavitations phenomenon , extending the life time of the wheels and reducing the frequency of major repair or replacement.